So If You Are Someone Who Has
- Enjoys working with children!
- Willing to travel between our three offices
- Motivated, punctual, and thrives on organization.
- Experience with taking Intraoral X-rays and photographs of patients’ mouths and teeth.
- Experience with recording medical history, explaining treatment plans, and educating patients on proper oral health
- Experience with Dentrix Ascend software is a plus!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Assisting dentists during a variety of treatment procedures
- Taking digital dental radiographs
- Maintain inventory for dental office supplies
- Preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
- Helping patients feel comfortable before, during, and after dental treatment
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
- Performing office management tasks that often require the use of a personal computer
- Providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures
- Keeping electronic records
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off