Let’s Make a Good Impression. Forget the Goop! Ask us How
Introducing iTero Element Scanner at Gordon Orthodontics.
At Gordon Orthodontics, we strive to keep up with the latest technology to best serve our patients. Even under the greatest conditions, taking goopy impressions were uncomfortable, unreliable, and unpleasant. We are proud to offer this new goop-free, full digital alternative to taking impressions, at our Coventry office, the iTero Element Scanner.
Not only are new digital impressions more comfortable, they are much more accurate! The iTero Scanner takes an incredibly detailed impression of your teeth and gums. Once the scan is complete, your orthodontist and dentist at Gordon Orthodontics and Rhode Island Children’s Dentistry will then have a 3D model of your mouth that can be used to create more detailed, accurate crowns, bridges, implants, and Invisalign clear aligners and retainers!
This new digital accuracy at Gordon Orthodontics will eliminate any need to retake yucky impressions, keeping your time here in the chair to an absolute minimum!
Learn More About iTero Element Scanner!
- The wand element to the iTero Scanner help the dentist/ orthodontist capture detailed images of your tooth surfaces and gum tissue.
- As the scan element occurs, you can follow the progress along with your dentist/ orthodontist on the screen.
- 3D Model
- The completed scan from iTero will be available as a 3D model at Gordon Orthodontics to begin planning your Invisalign treatment or create new retainers and appliances.
- Invisalign Outcome Simulator
- Wouldn’t you love to visualize how your teeth may look after Invisalign treatment? Gordon Orthodontics offers the ability to see the “end result” before deciding to go full force into treatment by seeing that beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.
Schedule An Appointment Today
*iTero Scanner Services only available at our Coventry & East Greenwich location