Invisalign provides a different alternative to traditional braces, by applying a series of clear, retainer-like aligners in order to gradually move your teeth into their ideal position.
- No dietary restrictions, eat whatever you want!
- Brushing and flossing are easy, aligners are removable.
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them
only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Never an “emergency,” no poking wires or broken braces!
- Less appointments required, same great results
Invisalign can be used by teens and adults, so whether you want to improve your child’s or your own smile, call our office to schedule a complementary, informative consultation about orthodontic options.
Using special iTero Scanner technology, we look at the current positioning of your teeth and compare it to the way your teeth should look. As treatment begins, Invisalign straightens teeth through a series of clear, custom-fit, removable aligned, and does so in a way that is discreet and unnoticeable by others.
Learn more about our iTero Scanner!
You may also refer to the Invisalign website for more information.